The king of roasts will be the perfect centerpiece of your holiday meal. Prime Rib is a classic but add “Wagyu,” and this will earn you best meal honors!
This American Wagyu is ethically raised in the Midwest on a farm that never uses hormones or antibiotics. The cattle are a mix breed of Angus and Tajima (Japanese Cattle) which produces Wagyu crossbreed genetics and the amazing flavor profile that follows. This ranch also finishes the cattle on a mix of non-GMO white corn and hay for 500 days which produces exceptional marbling.
- American Wagyu from the Midwest
- Carving will be easy! Bones cut and tied back on to roast which is best of both worlds
- Tajima/Angus cross BMS 5/6 (higher grade than USDA Prime)
- 500 day feed regimen
- No hormones or antibiotics
- 7.5lbs (+/- .5lbs), 3 bone roast
- Ships frozen to ensure freshness
*Estimate 1lb uncooked weight to serve each adult.